Share/Bookmark

Fair Use of Photography

No comment yet
This year's State Fair was from October 13-23.
I got to go two days!

I entered art in as an individual student and I got a gold seal!




This is what my school entered by me last year:
It's a picture of my friend J. 

Some other art that caught my eye:

I loved the use of color.

These were done by Elementary. Students. 
There is so much going on her and I love it. 
I love the use of collage and the theme: Olympics Around the World.

This is cool.

What?! What is in that window?

London is calling...

PINK FLAMINGOOO!


This is what inspired my candy apple pumpkin.

Oink oink~

Aww

Vikings and glitter.

Lots of Despicable Me gourds.

Big PUMPKINS!

All made out of bottles of water and cans of food.

The swings! This is my favorite ride! :D

Obligatory B&W

Ferris wheel!

Oooh. Those swings. I wanna go on them!

My friends, S & A

I want to ride it.

Pull.
I can show you the world ♪♫♪


My candy apple obsession shows. How did I find this stand?


NC State ice cream! Hell yes!

Woooo~

Garden section. I drew the Deathly Hollows symbol,
like the huge Harry Potter nerd I am.

Boo!

Ahh, I love lawn flamingos.

It's a Dalek scarecrow!

It's a painter's palate themed garden! 


Alice in Wonderland inspired garden.

Swings!! Finally. My friend A and I. Watch where your hand is!
I'm not Mike Wazowski.

Look at his face. You can't see it. -.-

That's better. 
Let's get down to business...

To eat the deep fried oreos!

Aren't we darling?

Post a Comment

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 Something Artsy | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER