Share/Bookmark

I LOVE ALEXANDER CALDER

No comment yet
May 2014
     I will one day post the notes from my sketchbook. I had Art History with Sands again during the spring semester! That class was super fun, I learned a lot, and I retained a lot! Anyways, we took a trip to the Smithsonian Art Museum in May and here are some highlights: 

Alexander Calder

Mondrian

Another Calder
(He's one of my favorite artists.)

Jasper Johns
(who makes great lunches)

Renoir's Red Ribbons
(try saying that five times fast)

Degas...ballerina

Monet

Monet

Watson and the Shark by John Copley

This was just so cool. I loved the colors of the flags.
(I don't know the artist's name)

CALDER RED
(Can you tell I love Calder?)

Lichtenstein

Post a Comment

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 Something Artsy | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER